Sign up for a free email course to guide your limerence recovery
A week long course that plots your path to freedom from limerence. Sign up now:
Struggling to coping with an uncontrollable crush?
Fallen in love by accident?
This course is for you.
Limerence get us at multiple levels. To really take control over the emotional turmoil of being addicted to another person, you need to understand them all.
The Living with Limerence community are experts at this, but for those in an emergency situation, browsing through all the posts and pages can be a time-consuming process.
So, we created Fast Track to Freedom. A free email course that guides you through the key factors that reinforce limerence.
Each day for a week, you’ll receive an email covering one of the most important concepts in understanding and mastering limerence. The goal is to focus your thinking on the psychological pillars of limerence, and recognise the levels at which it needs to be addressed.
The course covers:
- The neuroscience of limerence: What’s happening in your head and how it causes the changes in mood and behaviour characteristic of limerence.
- Your history: How your own experiences shape the people that become LOs and when you are most vulnerable.
- Your behaviour: How your instincts and habits can lead you astray.
- Their behaviour: How your limerent object can make everything worse.
- The joy of freedom: The life to be had from taking back control.
- The “big wins” for recovery: Using your knowledge of limerence to design a recovery plan.
If you are ready for change, and want to receive the concentrated wisdom of the LwL community, mainlined straight to your email inbox, sign up here: